TOP 10 TOOLS YOU NEED FOR YOUR BUSINESS DURING THIS LOCKDOWN
Abdulaleem Anjolaoluwa Ademola-Osinuga, My name is Abdulaleem Anjolaoluwa Ademola-Osinuga. I am 18 years old, A Young African Leader 2020 by the World Humanitarian Network Indonesia as well as A Young African Leader 2019 by Teenation and I am a teenager who is known to be a jack of all trades through the establishment of my project Inspired Leadership Group. I am a consultant and a writer at the Peleguin Group & Smart Teens Global under the leadership of Africa’s No 1 Business Automation Consultant, Mr. Joshua Oshowo. I am writing this to share with you the ten tools you will need to make your business succeed during this hard time of the lockdown.
I know that this is a very hard time for many people at the moment as businesses are not operating as they should be. Even some teenagers and youths are losing their jobs and many companies are laying off staff at this period which is leading to increase of unemployment in the society. I want to use this opportunity to encourage a lot of Founders and CEOs on the tools that I call necessity which they will need to make their businesses grow with regard to the lockdown that is taking place at the moment.
Here are the things that I see as important tools for your business during this lockdown. They are as follows:
- Inculcate the skill of learning in your business: This is one thing I will like to ask everyone to do in their business but you need to also be careful of the kind of people you are dealing with as it is not all the people you meet every single day that deserves to be trusted. Many people do not understand or even have the proper information of how to keep your business for it to proceed to a next level that it deserves to be according to your plan and goal.
- Digital Marketing & Online Media is one of the most important things that any Founder needs to grow his business at this particular time. Due to the situation of the world at the moment the best way to get your business known is to get your product attracted to the world media for people to be able to see it so they can easily understand who you are through what you intend to offer to the world as a person.
- Find the right people for your business: This is one of the key things that will go a long way in helping your business grow. In life when you have the right people with the right skills that is when your business is able to grow because they have the knowledge and idea of them being able to carry your business to greater place with or without your presence as a team.
- Business Plan & Goals: A definite business plan and goals ahead of the future will really help in going a long way and making your business stand strong because you would have to understand the paws and claws of what your business takes for it to survive. When you have been able to identify them, then you understand and know the fact you have to work and deal with people from different diverse cultures across the world.
- Develop the habit of keeping information safe: The importance of keeping records safe is necessary during this lockdown period as it will go a long way in building your business that you need to create in life as once this is done you can get all information and record kept back in place as reference in case of any emergency in the future on the related aspect that has happened in the past.
- Finding the Right Communication Channel: For your business to succeed in life you need to find the right and build the communication channel through programs, people and networks that will help you in building your business at this particular time. There are different channels that businesses use in addressing the world but you need to understand which is the best and the right one that will help your business grow based on the sector that you are focused on.
- Financial Projection Plan: This is one of the main purposes of business as you need to understand the importance of having a projection plan of how you intend to finance the growth of the company hoping to include in mind the factor of losses and incomes you intend to generate for the company as a whole. Having a financial projection plan will give you an automatic rate of how much income source you are expected to make and lose for a specific year especially on the pension plan you want to develop ahead for the retirement purposes.
- Develop a Pension plan for your business: This is one thing I encourage business to do for ending purposes especially and get themselves involved in because I believe this is an opportunity especially after retirement where you will be able to get a monthly plan for the payment you have saved for your life since the beginning of when you started your business.
- Develop a passionate staff: Committed and dedicated staffs who are ready to always to work will always be available regardless of the situation. So my advice is that you should find them and groom them for like a year or more than on how they too can start their own businesses and build on the one that is if possible as they say “Leaders don’t create followers but they create leaders”. As this will go a long way in creating the future for ourselves.
One-Third Of Tourism Businesses In Thailand ‘May Shut Down Permanently’
Light To Moderate Rain Is Likely To Occur Across Nepal
Galapagos Reopens Tourist Sites
Kenya Wildlife Reserves Threatened As Tourists Stay Away
TIA Releases International Flight Schedule For 15 July